Cater Your Next Event
If you have suggestions or ideas that I may not have on this list, please just ask. I have put the more popular items on the list. I am always looking for new ideas and willing to try different things.
Prices are based on the Cost of the ingredients that go into making each item and the amount of time that
it takes to prepare the appetizer.
All trays can be customized to your group size.
Smoked Sausage Pineapple Kabobs $2.50/serving
I would use Hillshire Farm Rope Sausage
Tomato Basil and Cheese Kabobs- $2.50/serving
Deviled Eggs $1.50/serving
Shrimp Cocktail $5.50/serving
Large Size with Cocktail Sauce
I can do Spinach Artichoke Dip, Taco Dip, as well as many Cream Cheese/Sour Cream Dips with Vegetables, Salsas, Sundried Tomato, and Jalapeno flavors
Assorted Chips and Cracker Trays $1.95/serving
Philo Cups filled with Chicken Salad, Crab Salad, Egg Salad or on Bruschetta Bread or Bagel Chip $1.95/serving
With crab meat - $3.95/serving
Chex Mix $3.50/serving
Meatballs or Little Smokies $1.95/serving
With a grape jelly BBQ sauce or Swedish
Tortilla Roll Ups Without Meat $1.95/serving
With an assortment of Red, Green and White Colored Shells— Mild to Spicy – Cream Cheese base
Tortilla Roll Ups With Meat $2.95/serving
With an assortment of Red, Green and White Colored Shells— With Meat (Ham or Turkey) – Mild to Spicy – Cream Cheese Base
Pickle Roll Up Wrapped With Ham $1.99/serving
With Pickle Spears with Cream Cheese Filling wrapped with Ham
Pickle Roll Up Wrapped With Dried Beef $3.75/serving
With Pickle Spears with Cream Cheese Filling wrapped with Dried Beef
Vegetable Pizza $1.99/serving
With crescent roll crust, ranch dip/cream cheese dill spread, and topped with diced vegetables for color
Fruit Pizza $2.25/serving
With a sugar cookie crust, powdered sugar cream cheese spread and decorated with a variety of fruits
In season fruit
Cheese, Meat and Cracker Trays $99
Desserts of all kinds $2.00-$4.50/serving
Cakes, Pies, Cream Puff or Eclaire Desserts, Pudding Base or Jello Base Desserts, Mousse Desserts, Cheese Cakes, Crisps or Cobblers
Various Flavors of Popcorns $40/Jumbo Family Size
Gourmet White, Caramel, Cheese, Party Mix, Confetti with any color of your choice, Munch Mania, Cookies and Crème, Peppermint, Chocolate Drizzle, Frosted Cinnamon, Butter Pecan Crunch, Toasted Almond Crunch, Cashew Toffee, Green Apple and Caramel, Chocolate Covered Cherry, Caramel Drenched Pretzels, sea salt caramel, funfetti cheesecake
- Heavy duty 3-compartment plates, plasticware, napkins are $1.00 per serving, unless special plates are requested. Those plates will be priced and quoted upon asking.
- We serve all of our buffets from silver chafer stands and decorative bowls.
- Tables will be covered in white table coverings and we decorate the serving table with items to accent the colors of your event. Please inform me if you are using cloth table clothes, that way we can have you add enough table clothes for us to skirt all of the serving tables and cover them with the colors you are using for the rest of your event.
- Coffee, tea, lemonade, extra salads, and desserts are an additional charge.
- Pizzas can also be a menu option.
- Delivery charges: In Albion there are no delivery charges. Outside of Albion, $25 for every 100 people.
Main Course Buffets
Includes a potato, vegetable, salad, and dinner roll. All condiments are included in the prices.
1 Meat Buffet Choices - $9.99 Per Plate
- Marinated boneless skinless chicken breast (gluten free)
- Baked steak with mushroom beef gravy
- Baked potato bar with all of the fixings (gluten free)
- Swiss steak
- Crispy chicken
- Sliced pit ham (gluten free)
- Porcupine meatballs (gluten free)
- Oven baked chicken – bone in (if you wish for BBQ chicken, it becomes $10.75/plate)
- Pulled pork (gluten free)
- Burgers, chips, salad
- 1 soup, 1 sandwich option, 1 salad or chips (ask for soup and sandwich ideas)
- Salad bar – choice of any 6 homemade salads and lettuce with dressings
- Shredder beef (gluten free)
1 Meat Buffet Choices - $11.50 Per Plate
- Roast beef (gluten free)
- Country fried steak
- Lasagna with lettuce salad, vegetable and garlic stix
- BBQ beef (gluten free)
- Breaded chicken cordon bleu
- Enchilada with all of the fixings
- Taco/nacho bar with all of the fixings
- Smoked pork tenderloin (gluten free)
- Spaghetti/pasta bar – 2 noodles, chicken alfredo, marinara with meatballs, lettuce, garlic stix
- 2 soups, 2 sandwich options, 1 salad or chips (ask for soup and sandwich options)
1 Meat Buffet Choices - $12.95 Per Plate
- Corn beef and cabbage (gluten free)
- Oven-baked, bacon-wrapped boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed with broccoli and wild rice (gluten free)
- Non-breaded chicken cordon bleu (gluten free)
1 Meat Buffet Choices
- Windsor loin, $14.99/plate (gluten free)
- Smoked beef brisket, $14.99/plate (gluten free)
- Oven-baked lemon pepper salmon, $19.99/plate (gluten free)
- Beef tenderloin with red wine sauce, $23.95 (5/6oz portions), $28.95 (8-10 oz portions) (gluten free)
- Prime rib, $25.99/plate (gluten free)
Add a Meat
Pricing will depend upon the category of meats you wish to put together. Rough ball park figure would be to add $4.99/6.99 per plate for 2nd meat from meat category 1 or 2. If a category 3 or 4 meat is one of your choices, please ask for price differences.
- Green beans, we can add bacon and onions or green bean casserole for an additional cost of $.50/serving; green bean casserole is an additional $1.95 per serving
- A green bean, yellow bean, and carrot blend
We also have some other nice blends, but sitting times between preparation and serving will make a difference. Ask us if they would be a good fit for your event.
- Scalloped potato
- Mashed potato with gravy
- Baked potato
- Seasoned red skinned potatoes
- Cheesy hash brown potato
Your salad option can be decided after you’ve decided on meats, potato, and vegetable. That way we can add a complimentary color and texture to your meal.
- 3C’s Macaroni Salad
- Creamy Cucumbers
- Cottage Cheese
- Frog eye
- Cranberry salad
- Any pudding or Jell-O based salads
Ask us about breakfast buffet options
Pizza, burritos, muffins, donuts, cinnamon rolls, yogurts, sandwiches, and more…